Tuesday 1 October 2019

Past life connection

I’m very close to two younger ladies. One of them could be less than half of my age and another one could be a few decades younger. They’re hardworking, conscious and kind. I met them at a friend’s place a few years ago. I didn’t make special efforts to be their friend, they just like my company and I like theirs. Was I related to them in my previous life, I wonder?

One of them calls or texts me to say "good morning" or "good night" every single day. She shares her stories with me freely and offers her love and understanding to me also. With all the other people in her life, why me? I wonder why she put so much trust on me?

I’m a believer of past life connections and the notion of reincarnation.  I believe that people return to the earth to finish their unfinished business in their past life, or the  universe brings them back to keep the world go round and around. Either way, it proves that our soul never dies. It keeps returning to the earth and the cycle of birth and death continues.

When we think the birth and death cycle this way, we can understand why we meet with some people, like or dislike them, accept or reject them, etc. 

The notion of "karma" also makes sense when we think about the cycle of birth, death and the incidences in between these periods. Karma justify our fortune and misfortune. Karma explains why we think of the way we do. Karma also tells us why we meet someone and stick with that person even when we dislike that person so much. So much so, that some people refuse to give up their relationships with their husband or other family members, boyfriends, or whoever even after suspecting that they maybe murdered one day from their very hands! 

I think there are reasons for everything happening in my life or anyone else's in this matter. We're here in this world either to payback or to get paid. In another word, we're back to balance our accounts of our past life and create new ones for the next life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment