Wednesday 25 September 2019

Power of thoughts

Please don’t  remind me of my past 
Instead, tell me what I can do to change my tomorrow
Let me be pure soul, peaceful and full of love
Love me and show me that you care
Tell me that everything will be alright, again
Instead of telling me that everything is bad because of me!

Remind me that people are capable of changing
Remind me that people are capable of loving
Send me the positive vibration now and then, reminding me that
Good things are coming!

Don’t be hurt and prevent others from hurting me 
Send me the good vibration and I’ll send you mine
By accepting the way we’re,
Let’s change our destiny 
By changing some of our bad sanskars with the good ones
By doing all this, you’re creating your destiny, and 
I’m creating mine!





No comments:

Post a Comment