Wednesday 25 September 2019

Feeling myself again

After going through a full circle of sadness, I’ve come back to myself now 
It’s hard to express how I felt all these years
Living with no hope and sadness everywhere
Then, I realized I can’t change my  past 
But I can my future if I try!

I’m reading a lot of literatures these days
Some are academic and lot are spiritual
They’ve given me some hope to change my future
Solving my problems are within my power
One-by-one I can make things right,
if I hold my thoughts and look at the bright side.

I started changing my thoughts, like the bulb I replaced today
The hallway was dark when we moved into its way
And remained the darkness for the last 25 days
Today I decided to replace the burnout bulb with the new one
It’s done now, no more darkness in our hallway!

Today I fixed the patio screen door in our balcony
It was off the track for the last few days
It came off the track when my husband tried opening it wider
He tried putting back the screen door, but couldn’t find a way
Today I decided to fix it, but I couldn’t the first three times
I pushed the door a little inside and put it back on its position
I did it with my persistence efforts and determination!

No comments:

Post a Comment