Thursday 4 October 2018

Settling down slowly

My life had been all over the places: at friends’ homes, beaches, parks, weddings and other celebrations. Sometimes a bit hectic, but they were all fun activities. They legitimized my living!


Then we moved back to a new rental place that required some planning and physical works. My husband started teaching and I started inviting friends and relatives, as usual. So, we’re more or less settled in this place.


Yesterday, I called one of our dear old friends, and I took her for lunch. She was happy, and we talked for hours about her family and mine.




I’ve called a few other “new” friends for dinner this weekend. After this, I need to make 3 more parties to complete my self-imposed obligations. Giving rides to a few people who can’t drive/need help will always be there, but that proves I’m alive and still functional!

No comments:

Post a Comment