Thursday 15 August 2019

Meaning of Gracefulness


I keep reminding myself that I should spend rest of my life being graceful. But the word “graceful” carries some attributional problems. These attributes are related to the outward look (physical), which is not what I would like to talk about.


So, I decided to search on google and I found this:

“But being graceful and living with grace mean that you put that grace before these other emotions because grace is much more important. It means gracefully letting things go that are not meant for you. It means going beyond your inclinations of trying to get the upper hand or revenge on someone who hurt you.”


I really liked the "letting things go.." part, but rest of the presentation--such as the God’s
grace and the unpredictable “energy” of women are not the answers I was searching for!


Source:

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/talk-about-graceMar 14, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment