Thursday 5 October 2017

Sasi Kala's Self-published Books


             

These are my genuine stories

The first two books are in Paperback version. The last one is Kindle edition.


There are a lot of delusions about the self-published books. It is because an author like me is too shy to highlight the other side of the arguments. While I agree the books published by established presses are usually well-designed, formatted and edited by professional editors, there are also the facts that many of these books are written by ghost-writers and enhanced by illustrators and/or publishers. On the other hand, books written by self-publishers are usually original and character-reflecting. These are thought-out, written, formatted and designed by the authors themselves.

I’m a self-published author. My books are the products of my thoughts, abilities and labour from start to finish. My books are genuine stories of my life, my vision and my mission.


I was born and raised in Kathmandu, Nepal. I was 25-year old when I left the country, but the country never left me!  However, my views of the world have definitely changed with my experiences of the people I met and the countries I visited with my family. These are reflected in my books and in my character.




No comments:

Post a Comment