Tuesday 1 January 2013

My achievements


How did I spend the whole 2012 year? What did I do to help people in need? What did I accomplice that I can be proud of after a few years? What did I do to save the environment or to keep peace in the community I live?

I really can’t say I did much of anything to improve the situation of any one of these: My family, my community or the environment I live in. For that I can blame the following people: My colleagues, friends, neighbours and, most of all my own family -- my husband and children.

My children didn’t do what I wanted them to do. My husband didn’t allow me to do the things I wanted to. I didn’t have money to give away, or to buy things for others. I had plenty of excuses, like any others do. So, I’m fine!

This is how my 2012 year passed. Do I want my 2013 year to pass like this? No! And, therefore, my Lord, I beg you humbly to give me the strength to do the things that I truly believe will improve the situations of a few people, even if I will be hated by a few others …

 
Happy New Year!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment